New China customs requirement effective 1st June, 2018
Current information from Lamprecht Transport Ltd.
The General Administration of China Customs (GACC) announced the requirement to collect additional shipper, consignee, and notify party details for all import and export shipments from and to China. This will be effective from 1st June, 2018.
Additional mandatory information on AWB and B/L level is mandatory and include:
- Enterprise code of shipper (e.g. UID number CHE-xxx.xxx.xxx)
- Country code of shipper
- Contact phone number and contact identifier of shipper
- Enterprise code of consignee (for the country of China – USCI or OC)
- Country code of consignee
- Contact phone number and contact identifier of consignee
- For shipments with consignee “to order”, a telephone number of the contact person (notify) is mandatory
- A meaningful description of the goods that meets the requirements of Chinese customs
Please provide this additional information together with your air and ocean freight orders.
Your contact at Lamprecht Transport Ltd. will be pleased to assist you further in case of any questions.
21.08.2019Shipping companies impose fines
19.08.2019Measures during stink bug season in Australia
17.05.2019"IMO2020". Reduction of Sulfur Oxides Emissions in Ocean Shipping: Background and Effects
09.04.2019New regulations ADR/RID and IMDG 2019
15.01.201925 years of groupage containers to the USA
08.10.2018Best Practice Guide Demurrage and Detention in Container Shipping
27.09.2018Hyperloop, a project of Elon Musk, which might revolutionize the transport of people and goods
28.06.2018Summer truck ban